Content Editor and Copywriter
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £30k – £32k + bonus
We are a leading vehicle leasing broker based in Hertfordshire just a few minutes from J8 of the M1 and 10 minutes from J20 of the M25. We lease vehicles to both the commercial and private sector through our various brands. The company is highly dynamic, fast growing and therefore, seek an equally ambitious person to join our marketing team.
We are recruiting for a creative Content Editor and Copywriter with excellent digital skills to join our growing team at our Hemel Hempstead office. You will be an experienced copywriter able to write engaging content that supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Performing a key role within the Marketing team you will be responsible for creating and adapting engaging content that supports the strategic goals of the business.
- Ensuring a consistent flow of content across our external and internal platforms, including our website, social media platforms and printed marketing collateral.
- Writing, sub-editing and organising copy for a range of marketing assets such as news items, blogs, case studies, customer testimonials, social media posts and product pages.
- Ensuring, where relevant, web SEO content is well written, relevant, compliant and reflective of our brand tone.
- Creating and executing a communications content strategy across all our channels, including social media activities.
- Engaging with audiences on key online communities and social media channels. Using targeted content to drive digital user engagement and brand loyalty.
- Maintaining a content calendar to ensure regular content flow across the multiple platforms and brands within the business.
- Providing updates on developments and enhancements in the content and social media arenas, suggesting best practice methods for future use.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience of creating engaging content and managing social media channels in a commercial role will be essential
- Significant experience of copywriting, social media strategy and digital content management
- Strong understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Creative and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work cross functionally and interact confidently with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Every day is different, so the ability to adapt quickly is vital
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Highly proficient in MS packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a related discipline such as Marketing or Communications
- Team player – understands the importance of teamwork.
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org