Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 pa. depending upon experience, plus sales commission
Vanarama requires an Insurance Manager to work within our fast paced sales environment at our Hemel Hempstead Head Office. The position will demand excellent team leadership skills, strong customer telephone manner, the ability to multi-task and enthusiasm to learn.
Roles and Responsibilities
Working in a dedicated insurance team, the role is ultimately to ensure that we customer needs through the appropriate sale and administration of insurance policies. You will be given training and support to learn about the products, and have market leading system tools to meet customer expectations.
Essential Job Functions
- Reporting to newly recruited Head of Insurance
- Manage and handle inbound new business enquiries, covering telesales and internet queries
- Manage and handle process renewals and mid-term adjustments
- Deliver effective sales and excellent service to customers
- Identify and deliver cross-selling opportunities and activities to existing customers.
- Identify and deliver sales and marketing initiatives across all business and product areas.
- Gain detailed knowledge of company specific insurance products and systems
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers and company staff
Essential Candidates Qualities
- Team management, including recruitment and performance management
- Willingness to learn
- Looking for a fast paced working environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good attention to detail and comfortable leading compliance within a regulated environment
- Looking to progress with ongoing professional development via CII qualifications
- Live within commutable distance of the office
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com